Monday, August 31, 2009

Love To Readers; August Winner

bluepresent


First off, I want to thank you all so so much for helping me with my mini-accident. I don’t know how I can even tell you how helpful it was to read every single comment. The broad range of opinions and suggestions really gave me enough knowledge to make what I think is a good decision.


After much fretting, I suggested we go through the insurance and the other party agreed. I feel better knowing that she’ll get the repair she wants and I’ll get a clear conscience knowing that it’s all above board. LOVE LOVE LOVE to all of you who generously took time out of your day to help me. People like YOU are the reason my faith in humanity remains strong.


So, now, I’m pleased to say that life can go on and I think I’ve shaken off whatever bad energy was following me around. I’ve had a great week – and now I get to do one of my favorite things, which is announce the winner of my monthly LOVE TO READERS prize.


Let’s turn to my trusty assistant (okay, my fiancé) to pick the random winner:


And it looks like…


Bruce Greene


You won for the month! Please take a look at my LOVE TO READERS page and let me know what you’d like.


More soon!


Lisa Dale
www.LisaDaleBooks.com


Share/Save/Bookmark


No comments:

Post a Comment